Shannon Schafer, B.S., N.E. Certified Nutritionist
Shannon Schafer, BS, NE
Shannon is a certified Nutrition Educator and graduate of Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts in Berkeley, California. She works individually with clients to develop nutrition programs appropriate to their needs. Helping clients find a natural path to well-being and radiance is a strong passion of hers. After overcoming her own health issues by embracing a whole foods diet, she can relate to many client's concerns. Shannon specializes in digestive health, calming allergies, and building the immune system. She is dedicated to helping people look and feel their best!
Watch episodes of my online show Dishin Nutrition for whole food recipes and healthy tips.
Available by appointment only
Blog History - All Posts
- The Benefits of Probiotics
- Potent Cancer Fighting Antioxidant
- Brain Food Recipe
- Stress Relief: Your Guided Tour
- Digestive Wellness Special!!! HALF OFF!!!!
- Best Holistic Heathcare in Bay Area
- A POPPIN' GOOD SNACK!!!
- Super Smoothie with a Probiotic Punch!
- Announcing Dishin Nutrition: Easy Energizing Eats
- Protect Your Liver!!
- Aluminum - The Cellular Vampire
- Good Fats!
- 15% off a Personalized DETOX Program!
- Balancing Blood Sugar for Weight Loss.
- Maintain Bloodsugar -Tip #1
- Natural vs Synthetic Sugars
- Lick the Habit! Reduce sugar cravings.
- Client Testimonial- Weight Loss!
- Sugar, Lick the habit!
- Balance Hormones Naturally!
- "Among all the fine arts, one of the finest is that of painting the cheeks with health."
- Flax - A Super Food and Digestive Aid!!!!
- Cranberries Can...
- The skinny on cranberries!
- Comments from Clients